Project Manager (Global Health)
Are you passionate about social impact? Ready to shape the world of global health and development? Eager to develop your potential in a dynamic, purpose-driven consulting firm?
Join SEEK Development as Project Manager (Global Health)
SEEK is a social impact consulting group dedicated to working for a world where everyone, everywhere can thrive and realize their potential. We help leading organizations in global development create powerful strategies, resources and organizations to drive systemic change. We have a particularly strong footprint in global health, in addition to agriculture, climate, education and gender.
In our work we combine top management consulting approaches with cutting-edge knowledge of the global health and development ecosystem. As part of our work, we run the Donor Tracker platform, a free, online resource that seeks to unlock advocacy potential providing access to high-quality strategic information on development and health financing and policy.
About your role
As Project Manager (Global Health) you bring significant experience working in the global health space combined with demonstrated expertise in strategy consulting. As a member of our Global Health Practice, you will develop high-impact strategies for leading organizations in global health and support their leadership in transforming operating models, culture and ways of working. You will also ensure they can mobilize the resources to finance their work or optimize their investments in the space to maximize their impact. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing projects and teams, structuring problems, leading analyses and developing innovative solutions together with our clients
- Building strong client relationships and leveraging your network to actively contribute to SEEK’s business development activities in global health
- Develop, coach and support members of your project teams
- Take a leadership role in developing SEEK’s global health practice, serving as in-house expert and leveraging your external profile in global health
- Contribute to the organizational development of SEEK as a whole as a member of the Extended Leadership Team.
You are passionate about social impact and want to put your consulting skills to work in the field of global development and particularly global health. Strategic, collaborative and curious, you are able to effectively utilize the power of cutting-edge analyses and enjoy working in teams that drive the delivery of innovative solutions and look at challenges from a holistic perspective to unpack real issues. You have first-hand experience in managing multi-stakeholder processes to mobilize collective action. You are a committed self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong qualifications.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience (minimum of 3 years in a leading strategy consulting firm plus ideally a managerial position in global health for a leading international organization)
- Advanced degree in business/public administration, economics, global public health or related fields from a renowned university
- Expertise and network in the global health space
- Experience with client management and with diverse groups of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and lead teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in organizational development and transformations, process facilitation and leadership
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and present information in an insightful manner
- Flexible and able to lead a team in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Fluent in English, German proficiency a plus
What we offer
- Unique chance to drive social impact in a fast-growing global development consultancy.
- International work environment and clients.
- Passionate, dynamic, and values-driven team of colleagues in constant search of excellence.
- Hands-on mentorship and training to develop your potential and see you thrive.
Join our team!
Interested? To apply, please submit your application (cover letter, resume, references) to email@example.com stating ‘SEEK- Project Manager Global Health + your surname in the subject line by October 31st, 2021.
Please note your earliest possible start date and expected salary. We will screen applications on a rolling basis - selected candidates will be invited for a multistage interview process.